Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by homedog View Post

In my experience, it is already required at the point of departure by the airline.
    I have had to provide negative test results for flights to some other countries, such as Chile, Haiti, Dominican Republic, but not all. I have yet to have to present one for entry back into the the United States or for domestic travel within the US. I travel a fair amount and try to stay up to date on State Department requirements.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• It's almost over, Hardly. Sill not full smell and taste and still can't breathe in without coughing but I'll be back to full shit strength this weekend.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Just went to Mickey D's and got 2 sausage McMuffins, 3 hash browns and a large OJ. Aside from the OJ still tasting a little bitter, all good.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I feel good enough to go to the Gym Jordan.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I'd rather go through 10 days of being sick than take some stupid vaccine. I now have natural immunity and I don't have to worry about any special Fauci sauce side effects. Vaccine is worthless. Just watch howid doesn't make a difference.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
              Just went to Mickey D's and got 2 sausage McMuffins, 3 hash browns and a large OJ. Aside from the OJ still tasting a little bitter, all good.
              You don't have to worry about the vaccine or the virus killing you :)
              "Elections are not decided by those who vote but by those who count the votes"

Comment

• I'm putting that shit back to 68'.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post

You don't have to worry about the vaccine or the virus killing you :)
                  That's classic!

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...56sdk1wiAvzjYM

It's a long listen, but very interesting. Try not to shut it off when he mentions UFO early on. I'm not sure I buy the "non-radioactive isotope water mark on the ballets" Sounds a bit like a "non-nutritive cereal varnish".
                    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Interesting stuff. If this really goes down, I'm glad I lived long enough to watch it. Now if they could just expose the NFL fix before I die. and while you're at it, do a 30/30 on the Uconn 1st half auto fade. By the way, the 1h autofade might be Texas A/M. At one point last year they were 1-13 ATS 1h, and it seems to be following suit for the most part this year. With the exception of Auburn, I think, and an a couple doormats, they've been losing ats 1h.
                      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• God and UFO's are completely consistent. I'd be disappointed in God if He was satisfied with this shit planet and shit humans. The United States is the most successful country and we are breaking bad in real time. It's to be assumed other life and that we are the Detroit Lions of species.
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• u conn usually leads at the half this year.

will keep an eye on a&m, thanks a.

Comment

• lots of 'q' posturing, seems to be just that, haven't seen anything materialize from all those conspiracy theories.

Comment

• Originally posted by howid View Post
                              lots of 'q' posturing, seems to be just that, haven't seen anything materialize from all those conspiracy theories.
                              this.

Comment

• The question that i have, if all of these indictments are going to go down, and they have the goods on these corrupted officials, why would Trump ask a Georgia politician for help finding 12k votes? Why bother? It doesn't make sense, unless he's still trying to dig the rats out of the garbage, and wants to find out if other players are corrupt.

Comment

Working...
                                X