Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post

This article brings validity to Operation Warp Speed. I’m glad you believe Trump’s program has been a difference maker.
    The truth is that Pfizer didn’t receive any funding from Operation Warp Speed for the development, clinical trial and manufacturing of the vaccine. Rather, its partner, BioNTech SE, has received money -- from the German government.

BioNTech is credited for contributing the messenger RNA technology, which prompts the body to make a key protein from the virus, creating an immune response. The biotechnology company already had a history of working with Pfizer on influenza vaccines, and in March they clinched a deal to co-develop a shot to prevent against COVID-19 at research sites both in the U.S. and Germany. The two companies began human testing of the vaccine in April, before the existence of Operation Warp Speed
    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Again, if you read the entire article and don’t just cherry pick the headline oriented verbiage, it’s a very pro Warp Speed, pro Trump administration article. I understand you are blind to that reality, that Trump did something positive. But, thanks for sharing Hartley.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• Hardly once again shows he is not a sirius poster on anything Trump. Jake Tapper praised Trump on Operation Warp. Jake. Tapper.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Again, if you read the entire article and don’t just cherry pick the headline oriented verbiage, it’s a very pro Warp Speed, pro Trump administration article. I understand you are blind to that reality, that Trump did something positive. But, thanks for sharing Hartley.
          I know but I never claimed operation Warp Speed wasn't beneficial. I'm just saying that Pfizer's vaccine was committed to and developed before Trump announced the plan. Your post was "operation warp speed keeps giving and giving" and noted that Pfizer's vaccine may get emergency usage approval. And I was noting that Pfizer wasn't a part of it.
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

I know but I never claimed operation Warp Speed wasn't beneficial. I'm just saying that Pfizer's vaccine was committed to and developed before Trump announced the plan. Your post was "operation warp speed keeps giving and giving" and noted that Pfizer's vaccine may get emergency usage approval. And I was noting that Pfizer wasn't a part of it.
            Chubby?

Comment

• Guiliani is ...

Comment

Again, if you read the entire article and don’t just cherry pick the headline oriented verbiage, it’s a very pro Warp Speed, pro Trump administration article. I understand you are blind to that reality, that Trump did something positive. But, thanks for sharing Hartley.
                There are a few things Trump deserves credit for IMO, mostly in the middle east. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem was absolutely the right thing and long overdue and withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal was the right move also. Biden's decision to opt back in is a huge mistake in the minds of anyone who wants sustainable middle east peace.
                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Hartley, aren't you a Canadian?

Comment

• Originally posted by homedog View Post
                    Hartley, aren't you a Canadian?
                    Yep. Which is why I'm sure you'll list lots of things he did that you believe were huge successes locally. It's also why I've stuck to more macro decisions. Fwiw, I think Trudeau is a colossal failure here.
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Cousin who posted about the vaccines posted this also. I'm guessing the post would please Cwissy and Kool Pappy.

___

Probably the thing that has bothers me most about CoVid are the media hosts masquerading as science experts. It is insulting to someone like myself that has dedicated his life to science and worked in the vaccine industry for over three decades and taught scientific principles in universities for ten of those years as well.

Yes we should be worried about CoVid but No we should not be working ourselves into a frenzy over it. As a pretty good biostatistician, let me say the only thing you need to pay attention to is the bottom line and not those media hacks. The bottom line is death. That's all we need to focus on. None of us want to die from CoVid but ask yourself, ""what is the reality of that happening? "

Let's look at the stats from the USA 2018 or precovid: These are CDC stas so if Facebook tries to censor me again it is because they don't want you to know the truth.

Your chances of dying from these based on total population:
                      heart condition 0. 29%
                      cancer 0. 19%
                      Accident/murder 0.05%
                      Chronic Respiratory 0.05%
                      Stroke 0.046%
                      Alzheimer's 0.038%
                      Diabetes 0.022%
                      Flu 0.019%
                      Renal Disease 0.016%
                      Suicide 0.015%

These account for 2,839,205 deaths that year. So let's put CoVid into perspective now that it is almost one full year that it's been around. Remember many of the CoVid deaths were people with the preexisting diseases listed above, so deaths from purely CoVid will be difficult to determine.

There are now 254,744 deaths in the USA attrbuted to CoVid. Or 0.08% mortality based on the population. Well below heart conditions and cancer which probably make up a sizeable chunk of CoVid Deaths.

So wear your masks, socially distance and for God sake keep calm. You're probably going to die from any one of those other conditions. And stop listening to media hosts. They know absolutely nothing.
                      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• If you believe that, and I believe the mortality rate is a little overstated because of the exact reason he notes, then you have to ask yourself why nearly every government in the world is extremely overreacting.

Comment

• Because you never let a crisis or plandemic go to waste.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I don't know if this caption is real. You know howid goes with fake stuff on the internet. If it is real, does it make you angry at Trump, Hardly? It makes me angry but not at Trump. You can be sure Quo will not confront China like Trump would have second term. Enjoy it if this is what you want.

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/BenKTallmadge/st...314310656?s=20
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• If that is real, Trump should assassinate that chink before January 20 and call his shot after.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• If this doesn't make you cee the light and who the real enemy is, God bless you.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X