Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant remember if I posted Mayor Keisha of Atlanta is ordering Brian Stelter. Those people are truly living through the Summer of Hell. I think Atlanta is worse and worse than New York City. If you are still alive. Riots, murders, defund the police anarchy, Covid, Brian Stelter twice. No school. No sports. No social structure whatsoever. Opposite. What is going on? Is this a conspiracy to destroy our country? I can't rule it out.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Portland DA just let every ANTIFA rioter walk. Barr needs to make his move. These cities need to be taken over by the Fed until Ty Law and Order restored.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Meanwhile, Seattle couple that brandished their guns to protect themselves are being prosecuted and having their guns confiscated. I bet they are no longer Democrats.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
          You can pretty much customize whatever # you want with deaths. I don't believe that is anywhere close to accurate. If it was 7%, that is an existential situation and I don't see existential after almost 5 months. 2% would be devastating. Think of it like the Richter Scale.
          They are worldwide stats but even still. The expectation was that it would be about 1% would die. I'm sure many of the deaths attributed to covid were something else, especially since it particularly devastated the senior population but it shouldn't be that high.
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• I wish there was an AI program where you could go back in time and input different variables and cee how the past would have changed.That is. I wonder if Trump in early March went all balls out and ordered nationwide Brian Stelter and mandatory masks. I'd Kevin Love to cee the results.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• My prediction, the media and Democrats would have lost it and accused Trump of pulling a Hitler by becoming the Emperor of the United States. Back it up to impeachment and exponentially worse and worse. And they would have been against Brian Stelter and masks and they would have used as proof the # of infections and deaths it didn't work. Sweden would be the model instead of Singapoo and South Korea.. Hardly, I would literally bet my life right now to win a million dollars. All or nothing I am right.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I would prefer to live in Sweden. on many different points, other than Corupt-19

Comment

• The Joker never had Covid. He was punished for sponsoring a tournament free of masks and social distancing.

Tennis star Novak Djokovic and his wife, Jelena, have tested negative for the coronavirus, according to an announcement from the top tennis player in the world's media team. This comes 10 days after Djokovic tested positive for COVID-19 while playing in an exhibition tennis series that he organized in Croatia and Serbia
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• This is why nobody should be forced to take a Covid test against their Good Will Hunting. They'll just arbitrarily say you're positive and sideline you indefinitely. Uh, and this definitely has gambling implications. Nightmare scenario for bookies. Think about it. If football comes back, they need to make new rules. If any of certain players do not play, all bets canceled.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                      I would prefer to live in Sweden. on many different points, other than Corupt-19
                      You mean like really sexy blondes?
                      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
                        I wish there was an AI program where you could go back in time and input different variables and cee how the past would have changed.That is. I wonder if Trump in early March went all balls out and ordered nationwide Brian Stelter and mandatory masks. I'd Kevin Love to cee the results.
                        Useful tweet thread. Pay special attention whore to the tweet of NBC criticizing Trump for focusing on masks.

https://twitter.com/DrewHolden360/st...716433412?s=19
                        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• What this also does is show you that yes, the media doesn't report, they read scripts. Usually the same script. It's all there. They are told what to say and they say it on loop and in sync. Zero deviation from anybody. That's not possible naturally. So yes, 100% if Trump was early and stayed with the masks, we would not be wearing them today. Thanks, Donald!
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Trump promotes masks with no proof they work

Experts say masks can make you more likely to get Covid and cause other health problems

Trump's obsession with masks may have caused tens of thousands more deaths

Trump gambled on masks to stop Covid and he lost

Trump failed to stop Covid with his mask scheme and he failed to prevent economic collapse
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I'm glad Trump is going after Grouchy. Time to put his tiny ass down.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Last week cases went wild and deaths rose for the first time in almost 3 months. Let's cee what happens this week. If deaths go down, big fucking deal. Should pass 1000 again.
                                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                                X