Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted for him. I have no doubt in my mind if the circumstances were exactly reversed Biden’s team as they said they would, would be doing exactly what Trump’s team is doing, chasing every possible legal option to fight on. All that said, I wish Trump would concede and go on. Perhaps that’s because I tend to waffle between being a moderate and apolitical.
    Last edited by KoolPappy; 11-09-2020, 10:34 AM.

Pappy

~ Do more for others than you do for yourself.

Comment

• This named source make it worse and worse.

Fellow ex-aide Omarosa Manigault Newman claimed the couple's 15-year marriage was over, adding: 'Melania is counting every minute until he is out of office and she can divorce.

'If Melania were to try to pull the ultimate humiliation and leave while he's in office, he would find a way to punish her.'
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• And who gives a shit. Makes no difference. Only thing that matters is whether Trump can pull off another miracle.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• You cee. Concede and pursue I guess are synonyms now.

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/st...688632842?s=19
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• How do you tell someone to concede and pursue legal remedies at the same time? I would say the media is completely worthless but that woukd be to generous. Regardless what happens, don't believe anything but official counts and court decisions.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• If Trump concedes, it will be when he concedes not when CNN says he will concede or Fix news projects he will concede.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolPappy View Post

I voted for him. I have no doubt in my mind if the circumstances were exactly reversed Biden’s team as they said they would. would be doing exactly what Trump’s team is doing, chasing every possible legal option to fight on. All that said, I wish Trump would concede and go on. Perhaps that’s because I tend to waffle between being a moderate and apolitical.
                Here's the thing. Trump won as many states in 2016 as Biden won this year and after Georgia is declared it will be the exact same number of EC seats. And the margins in 2016 were more or less the same as this year except Hillary just conceded in 2016 rather than dragging it out. If the margins were really small there should be recounts but you tell me how they are going to find 40,000 irregularities in PA, 35,000 in MI, 20,000 in WI, 20,000 in AZ, 20,000 in NV and10,000 in GA. He would have to flip at least 3 of those to make a difference.

I have no issue with him seeking legal recourse but other than recounts he should be spending his own or party money on the legal challenges. It shouldn't come out of the taxpayer's pockets.
                Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Covid Cwissy View Post
                  This named source make it worse and worse.
                  "Fellow ex-aide Omarosa Manigault Newman claimed the couple's 15-year marriage was over, adding: 'Melania is counting every minute until he is out of office and she can divorce."

'If Melania were to try to pull the ultimate humiliation and leave while he's in office, he would find a way to punish her."

I hit Google as soon as Hartley posted that bet. I said I hoped Pappy did the same thing.

Lot's of articles even about previous pre-nups

Melania is gone if you trust google. Trump is not selfish in his pre-nups. She'll have plenty if she leaves.
                  “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

"Fellow ex-aide Omarosa Manigault Newman claimed the couple's 15-year marriage was over, adding: 'Melania is counting every minute until he is out of office and she can divorce."

'If Melania were to try to pull the ultimate humiliation and leave while he's in office, he would find a way to punish her."

I hit Google as soon as Hartley posted that bet. I said I hoped Pappy did the same thing.

Lot's of articles even about previous pre-nups

Melania is gone if you trust google. Trump is not selfish in his pre-nups. She'll have plenty if she leaves.
                    Yeah he's a sweetheart.

I remember reading they were on the cusp of divorce in 2016 but she agreed to remain married to him during the presidency in exchange for a much bigger settlement.
                    Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ReallyAmerican1/...704615937?s=09
                      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post

Yeah he's a sweetheart.

I remember reading they were on the cusp of divorce in 2016 but she agreed to remain married to him during the presidency in exchange for a much bigger settlement.
                        I read that too and she most likely got it they didn't mention #'s. Obviously it was enough. She is still there.

And FWIW I was trying to compliment you meaning you are sharp and would not post a bet with a good chance to win.

I'll refrain from now on in this thread. I don't like Trump enough or care to argue your sweetheart comment.
                        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

I read that too and she most likely got it they didn't mention #'s. Obviously it was enough. She is still there.

And FWIW I was trying to compliment you meaning you are sharp and would not post a bet with a good chance to win.

I'll refrain from now on in this thread
                          Oh I realize that Stevo. I wasn't saying anything about you at all. I'm just noting that everything he does relates to how he can protect his reputation.
                          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Kate McKinnon deserves an Emmy for her portrayal of Rudy Giuliani

https://twitter.com/KingZairois/stat...805129728?s=01 Did you see this?
                            Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                              Kate McKinnon deserves an Emmy for her portrayal of Rudy Giuliani

https://twitter.com/KingZairois/stat...805129728?s=01 Did you see this?
                              Kinda embarrassed to admit this. I have like 60 you tube Video's of Kate McKinnon. I think she is fukin hilarious. The trio sketch of being captured by aliens with two friends are my favorites.

Comment

• Won't let me post 3 in one.

Comment

Working...
                                X