Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta fight, clevfan. For your right, stevo.

To MAAAAGAA, Hardly!

eBay <[email protected]>
    Mon, Jun 29 at 6:01 PM

ETA: Fri, Jul 03 - Tue, Jul 07. Look out for an update with the shipping confirmation.

Thanks for another purchase Cwissy! Your order is confirmed.

We’ll let you know when it’s on the way. In the meantime, we have more things you’ll love at unbeatable prices!
    Fuck you, Tiger

You Gotta Fight! For your Right!
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

There ya go Cwissy. Can still wear mask like we have to here and make your statement.

We have had short texts but this shit has changed a lot things for me. Having to put off travel and retirement for a year.

I am also sick of this whole thing but will sit it out like everyone else and wonder WTF is going to happen down road economically.

Check this little county out:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ks/3273073001/

The town of approximately 5,000 is located in eastern Arizona's Apache County, bordering New Mexico. The county has reported approximately 2,300 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 85 deaths, according to the Arizona Department of Health Services.
      Hamblin said he does not think the virus is fake and that it "has drastic negative effects on the health of some of the individuals that contract it," but continued to say that the U.S. is having its first "political pandemic."

"... Never before has our government been more eager and willing to take away freedoms from the citizenry. Never before has the citizenry been more willing to give them up," said Hamblin in the statement.

Just throwing it out there. Not a strong opinion but I agree with him. This is politics first and it's sad.

And I have always wore a mask jnside full disclosure.
      Last edited by stevo; 06-30-2020, 01:39 PM.
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

It’s been political from the start...Unfortunately

Comment

1867: Louis Pasteur - "Everyone should be washing their hands to keep healthy."

Most of the French public - "Yeah, whatever sheep. My body, my choice. Mind your own business."
          Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

This will be my Covid thread.

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status...85246298943489

zerohedge
            @zerohedge
            Coronavirus Cases Vs Fatalities: "Why The Next 6 Days Will Be Crucial"
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

My Gym Jordan is suing Duecey!

https://twitter.com/MVphotoFox10/sta...84767656681472

Mario Fox10
              @MVphotoFox10
              Tom Hatten's CEO of @Mountainsidefit
              response to Gov @dougducey
              after the executive order was announced that gyms will be closed for the next 30 days. #fox10phoenix
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

This is why Duecey and other governors are shutting down again. Want to run and hide from the lowering death rate. Can say it's because of shutdown instead of the hoax being exposed. No! It's already too late if it's real. Deaths will start showing from a month's worth of new cases.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

If deaths do not dramatically Spike Lee, it's over. Full stop.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Don't forget to wash your hands after you put on mask. If anything that's what will get me. Yes when Amazon or a delivery comes wife wipes down box we open and throw away. Easy to remember to wash hands then. Otherwise is just forgetfulness not a statement. Cooking and other stuff you do and need to wash hands no sweat. Otherwise I'd give me a D. Can't remember having the feeling or need to get up and wash hands. I also touch face all the time. Habit sitting at comp. You can't just flip a fukin switch.
                    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Don't forget to wash your hands after you put on mask. If anything that's what will get me. Yes when Amazon or a delivery comes wife wipes down box we open and throw away. Easy to remember to wash hands then. Otherwise is just forgetfulness not a statement. Cooking and other stuff you do and need to wash hands no sweat. Otherwise I'd give me a D. Can't remember having the feeling or need to get up and wash hands. I also touch face all the time. Habit sitting at comp. You can't just flip a fukin switch.
                      You're not going to catch covid from an amazon box. We used to wipe down groceries and boxes too but from everything I've read, the danger is from person to person contact with an infected individual. That said, after shopping and putting things away I wash my hands but if there is a remote trace of the virus on a box or bag it will have dissipated by the time you use it. Also depending on your mask, you don't need to wash your hands unless you grab the mask on the inside. The strings won't contain any traces of covid. Btw Costco has the blue masks on sale for $15 for 50 masks. And Gilead is offering Remdesivir at the bargain price of $3,200 for a 5 day supply.
                      Writer extraordinaire.

Comment

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Reminds me of a funny (depending on your perspective) prank call to to McDonalds. Somebody pretended to be a police investigator and convinced the manager to strip search a young girl worker to the point of sexual assault. I didn't think it possible somebody could be that stupid but now I do!
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Lmfao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_...hone_call_scam

The strip search phone call scam was a series of incidents, mostly occurring in rural areas of the United States, that extended over a period of about twelve years, starting in 1992. The incidents involved a man calling a restaurant or grocery store, claiming to be a police officer and then convincing managers to conduct strip searches of female employees (or in one case a customer), and to perform other bizarre acts on behalf of "the police". The calls were most often placed to fast-food restaurants in small towns.

Over 70 such occurrences were reported in 30 U.S. states,[citation needed] until an incident in 2004 in Mount Washington, Kentucky, which led to the arrest of David Richard Stewart. Stewart was acquitted of all charges in the Mount Washington case. He was suspected of, but never charged with, having made other, similar scam calls.[1][2] Police reported that the scam calls ended after Stewart's arrest.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

The Mount Washington scam[edit]

On 9 April 2004, a call was made to a McDonald's restaurant in Mount Washington, Kentucky. According to assistant manager Donna Summers, the caller identified himself as a policeman, "Officer Scott." The caller gave Summers a vague description of a slightly built young white woman with blonde hair, who was suspected of theft. Summers believed the description provided was that of Louise Ogborn, a woman who was currently on duty at the restaurant.

The "police officer" demanded that Ogborn be searched at the restaurant because no officers were available at the moment to handle such a minor matter. Ogborn was brought into an office and ordered to remove her clothes, which Summers then placed in a bag and took to her car, as instructed. Ogborn then put on an apron to partially cover herself. Kim Dockery, another assistant manager,[2] was present at that time; Dockery believed she was there as a witness to the search.

Dockery left after an hour, and Summers told the caller that she needed to be working at the restaurant's counter. The caller then told Summers to bring in someone whom she trusted to assist with the investigation.[1] Summers first asked Jason Bradley, one of the restaurant's cooks, to watch Ogborn. When the caller ordered Bradley to remove Ogborn's apron and describe her, Bradley refused but did not attempt to call the police. Summers then called her fiancé Walter Nix Jr., who went to the restaurant and took over from Summers. After being told that a police officer was on the phone, Nix can be seen obeying the caller's instructions for the next two hours.

Nix removed the apron that Ogborn was wearing and ordered her to dance and perform jumping jacks while she was naked. Nix then ordered her to insert her fingers into her vagina and expose it to him as part of the "search." He also ordered her to sit on his lap and kiss him, and when she refused to do so, he spanked her until she promised to do it. The caller also spoke to Ogborn and demanded that she do as she was told or face worse punishment. Recalling the incident later, Ogborn said that, "I was scared for my life."

After Ogborn had been in the office for two and a half hours, she was ordered to perform oral sex on Nix. Summers returned to the office periodically, and during these times, Ogborn was instructed by the caller to cover herself with the apron. Nix became uneasy about what was happening. The caller then permitted him to leave on condition that Summers had to find someone to replace him. After Nix left, he called a friend and told him, "I have done something terribly bad."[1]

With Nix having left, and short on staff due to the dinnertime rush, Summers needed someone to take Nix's place in the office. She spotted Thomas Simms, the restaurant's maintenance man, who had stopped in at the restaurant for dessert. She told Simms to go into the office and watch Ogborn. Simms, however, refused to go along with the caller's demands. At this point, Summers became suspicious and decided to call a higher-level manager (whom the caller earlier had claimed to have been speaking to on another phone line).

Speaking with her boss, Summers discovered that he had been sleeping and had not spoken to any police officer. She realized that the call had been fraudulent. The caller then abruptly ended the call. An employee dialed *69 before another call could ring in, thus obtaining the number of the caller's telephone. Summers was now hysterical and began apologizing. Ogborn (shivering and wrapped in a blanket) was released from the office after three and a half hours. The police were called to the restaurant; they arrested Nix on a charge of sexual assault and began an investigation to find the perpetrator of the scam call.

The entire incident was recorded by a surveillance camera in the office. Summers watched the tape later that night and, according to her attorney, broke off her engagement with Nix.[1
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                              X