Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone there still support Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking at the death chart. June 23 and June 24 over 800. Otherwise, it is clearly going down. You can visually see it going down even as cases explode - apparently.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Az Dipshit Dooshy just did it again. I am not wearing a mask. They can arrest me. I'm done with it.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You just have Arizona to Quo Biden you motherfucker. And possible the electoral college.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

This does nothing to eliminate the virus. After the month, the virus is still here. Open and have another outbreak or stay closed until there is a vaccine that may never happen and may not make a difference. I am so over this. Let BLM or ISIS burn it all down. I hope I do get sick so I can go everywhere without a mask on.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
            This does nothing to eliminate the virus. After the month, the virus is still here. Open and have another outbreak or stay closed until there is a vaccine that may never happen and may not make a difference. I am so over this. Let BLM or ISIS burn it all down. I hope I do get sick so I can go everywhere without a mask on.
            Best meme I saw said "if you hate wearing a mask for 20 minutes to grocery shop you'll really hate wearing a ventilator for 3 weeks to breathe."

Comment

Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Flynn was investigated and cleared of everything by January 2017. The phone call with Kislyak was she's perfect and not like Trump's phone call with the Ukraine. Actually she's perfect. Everything that happened to him after Trump won was the opposite of she's perfect.

But.

He said he lied in Court at his sentencing. Pence said he lied to him. Trump said he lied to the FBI and lied to Pence and fired him for lying. Flynn hired 2 bullshit lawyers that laid down like a couple DC whores to Mueller's team. Only after it was too late, he hired MAGA Sydney Pow and got his plea canceled but no exoneration. Democrats and media can legitimately say he is still guilty.

So I don't understand any of it. Flynn could have went to trial and exposed everything. Instead, have to hope for a Durham miracle.
                I see Jeffrey Epstein's madam has been arrested by the FBI. How much do you want to bet the prison camera's fail to work again?

Comment

Always used the suicide card. Going to be a terrorist attack Tower 7 situation. My 9/17 doomsday date? Would be the greatest forum call of all time.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                  X