Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone there still support Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone there still support Trump?

Just curious. When the ability to drink water without dribbling is enough to generate a standing ovation, the bar is set pretty low. Besides this alone should be enough to look elsewhere.

he didn't win the majority last time.
    slid thru with empty promises to coal miners and minorities.
    im not supportive of his opposition, but Trump is awful, unless you're in the upper 1%.
    he has run his personal businesses into the ground many times, just like the US government.
    If I was ultra-rich I'd love the guy..

Comment

I've already said Trump did a terrible job with Covid but basing it on infections and deaths is not Johnny Fairplay. Positives are indeed high because of massive testing. Almost all of those people mild. Our # is sofa big compared to other countries because of testing. Deaths are not accurate. It's inflated and not by a little. Other countries are doing the opposite. Let's do Lady Russia. 627k infections and under 9000 deaths. Unless Putin is using secret treatment, that # is bullshit. I'd bet my fucking dick it is over 50,000. However bad Trump has been and will be, Biden will be worse and worse. He will not even be President. Somebody else we don't know and will never know will be President. Because of our corrupt media, he is being give a ride to the endzone like that special needs kid at the Nebraska spring football game.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

US billionaires got $434 billion richer since coronavirus pandemic began

The five wealthiest Americans — Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett and Larry Elison — saw their combined fortune surge by $75.5 billion

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/am...pandemic-began
        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          US billionaires got $434 billion richer since coronavirus pandemic began

The five wealthiest Americans — Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett and Larry Elison — saw their combined fortune surge by $75.5 billion

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/am...pandemic-began
          That's because the vast majority are buying online, and working from home requires technology. That said, I don't understand Warren Buffet's wealth increasing.

Comment

Soon somebody will break the twillion mark. The only thing I agree with Pocahontas is the wealth tax. These people are too rich and have too much Samantha Power.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
              I've already said Trump did a terrible job with Covid but basing it on infections and deaths is not Johnny Fairplay. Positives are indeed high because of massive testing. Almost all of those people mild. Our # is sofa big compared to other countries because of testing. Deaths are not accurate. It's inflated and not by a little. Other countries are doing the opposite. Let's do Lady Russia. 627k infections and under 9000 deaths. Unless Putin is using secret treatment, that # is bullshit. I'd bet my fucking dick it is over 50,000. However bad Trump has been and will be, Biden will be worse and worse. He will not even be President. Somebody else we don't know and will never know will be President. Because of our corrupt media, he is being give a ride to the endzone like that special needs kid at the Nebraska spring football game.
              I agree with you on asymptomatic positives but you have to look at those in ICU, those on a respirator and total deaths since those figures have nothing to do with testing. And states are becoming overwhelmed while every other country except Brazil, Mexico, Russia and India seem to have gotten the worst cases under control.

Seven states are reporting new highs for current coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data tracked by The Washington Post — Arizona, Arkansas, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas — as the number of infections continues to climb across the South and West. More than 800 covid-19 deaths were reported in the United States each day this week.

Btw Canada had 4 deaths today, 3 deaths yesterday and 42 in the whole week. And 3 provinces haven't had a single case in a month.

Comment

Another question Dell or anyone else. When Anonymous posted the unredacted court documents of Trump's dealings with Jeffrey Epstein they clearly thought it would be the scandal of the century. Instead it was shrugged off. Is that because most Americans and the media thought it was fake; that everyone has accepted Trump is morally bankrupt so his pedophilia and attempt to force a 13 year old to have an abortion is not surprising or newsworthy; or after everything that's gone on including Covid 19, the race riots and the impeachment trial, that Trump's personal conduct regardless of how reprehensible it was just isn't something people feel is worth addressing since it doesn't affect them personally? Just curious.

Comment

Hasn't reached 700 this week. Bouncing around 550 to 650. Praying Texas and Florida doesnt shut down. Give it 2 weeks. See what happens. The be best outcome would be for positives to go crazy and deaths to stay flat. Monkey immunity once the outbreak burns out.

If deaths go back to 2000 or Allah forbid, 3000, 4000, 5000 per Jason Day, I'll mean culpa. Last time it was because of New York.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

The US defacing media is sofa king stupid. They were given a script to say the positives may be under-reported by 10X so actually 25 million have had Covid and they think this is bad. Idiots. The higher already infected, the lower the lethality. I wish every single person has been infected. That would mean it's final time. These people have been reading a script so long, they can't think. They are fake news robots.
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

You want bad? The positives have been OVER reported and only 1 million have been infected. That would be terrible. No Monkey and a devastating lethality.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post

That's because the vast majority are buying online, and working from home requires technology. That said, I don't understand Warren Buffet's wealth increasing.
                        He is Warren Buffet so doesn't surprise me. Some accounting and tax stuff may have helped him. The buying online and Tech is explainable so yes naturally Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg killed but lot's of Billionaires did very well

U.S. billionaires' wealth has grown by $434 billion since March 18, when the majority of the nation shut down to slow the spread of the virus, findings from Americans for Tax Fairness and the Institute for Policy Studies’ Program for Inequality show. The report, released Thursday, is based on Forbes data for America's more than 600 billionaires.

When the ability to drink water without dribbling is enough to generate a standing ovation, the bar is set pretty low.
                        Forgot to give ya a LOL on that one. Truth is funny and sad at times.
                        Last edited by stevo; 06-27-2020, 10:28 PM.
                        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                          Another question Dell or anyone else. When Anonymous posted the unredacted court documents of Trump's dealings with Jeffrey Epstein they clearly thought it would be the scandal of the century. Instead it was shrugged off. Is that because most Americans and the media thought it was fake; that everyone has accepted Trump is morally bankrupt so his pedophilia and attempt to force a 13 year old to have an abortion is not surprising or newsworthy; or after everything that's gone on including Covid 19, the race riots and the impeachment trial, that Trump's personal conduct regardless of how reprehensible it was just isn't something people feel is worth addressing since it doesn't affect them personally? Just curious.
                          The only way the media and Democrats would not pounce on Trump raping a 13 year old would be mutually assured. They have literally shaking gone after him nonstop for 5 years on anything and everything except that. So it's either sofa fake even CNN declines or everybody is implicated. Full stop.

As far as I can tell, nobody has touched this at any level. When Obama ran, the media was in the tank for him like has never happened. 2020 is not even close. They refuse to report anything that will hurt Biden unless they absolutely have to. It is close to 100% against Trump. I will give you an example. Ask the man why Stroke has a note that says Biden brought up the Logan Act in a meeting about Flynn. Please ask the man. Ask one of his surrogates that go on TV. Before you do that, please report it. That's right. If you watch CNN, they haven't even reported it. It's why no LIVE coverage of press briefings. They want to filter what they show.

It's incomprehensible.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Why in the flying fuck would an FBI counter intel agent even have notes about a meeting with the Vice President and President? No, this is Brian Stelter not normal. Presidents don't meet with FBI agents. Either he was in the meeting or someone briefed him. That doesn't help.

And about Stroke. He was Forrest Forrest Gump. He was everywhere until he got fired. Led Hillary investigation, Crossfire Coffee Boy, Flynn ambush and Robert Mueller. Everywhere. Everything. Not normal.

I'm getting off topic but there is a lot of shady shit that I hope Durham exposes. Media actively supressing.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Quo Biden is going to be older on Inauguratuon day than Trump would be when he leaves office 2025. Quo has made sirius and sustained gaffes that call into question his mental state. I don't know if he is going senile but the media has a duty to put him through his paces so we can see if he can handle the most stressful job in the world. If they don't, he is senile and he gets elected, it puts our country at risk. Who is going to be running the country?

So far he has been given a pass. Because of Covid and the polls, I fear he will glide to November untested. The debates may be the only chance and again, would not surprise me if canceled or done remotely which might as well be canceled.

When Trump leaves, I hope these media outlets go bankrupt. They are a disgrace to this nation.
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                              X