NASCAR’s Kurt Busch says ex-girlfriend is trained assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR’s Kurt Busch says ex-girlfriend is trained assassin

NASCAR’s Kurt Busch says ex-girlfriend is trained assassin - Las Vegas Sun News

He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

Great publicity for her book......LOL
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Comment

I've been watching this unfold all week and I hate to say it but I think Kurt is bat shit crazy.

I don't know if this fucking guy forgot he was famous for a minute or what but generally speaking you don't want to say out loud you think some tiny bitch you used to fuck is a mercenary.

I don't know why he wouldn't just be like I didn't touch her, she's making it up, she drove across 4 states uninvited to confront me, I'm innocent and leave it at that.

Instead of deny deny deny and hope it goes away he now has everyone thinking he's cuckoo for coco puffs.

The flip side is if, "if" this bitch really is an assassin that would be totally amazing.

Comment

Reminds me of my favorite hired assassin joke

Jim is teamed up with Jack at a golf course. After a few holes they become quite friendly so Jack decides to testify to Jim that he's a paid hit man. To prove it he pulls out a rifle from his golf bag with a huge scope. Jim asks if he can look through the scope and says "wow I can see my house from here. There's my wife in the bedroom and she's nude.. Wait that's my neighbour Charles in the bedroom with her and he's nude too."

Furious Jim asks Jack how much he charges for a hit. Jack replies "It's $1,000 every time I pull the trigger. "Ok I want two shots", Jim says "I want one shot to my wife's mouth to shut her up for daring to berate me every day for playing golf while she cheats on me and with the other shot I want you to shoot off Charles' dick for doing my wife."

So Jack takes out the rifle, adjusts the scope and waits, and waits. After about 3 minutes Jim gets anxious and asks if Jack is going to do the job or what?

"Just hold on a second," Jack replies, "I think I can save you $1,000."

Comment

I'm not sure I get it. Murder suicide? Died banging?

Comment

I'll wait for Alex Jones' take.
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Kurt Busch’s ex says he took assassin claims from her screenplay | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Comment

Who is alex jones? Maybe I got dumber overnight but I don't get this joke and I have no idea who alex jones is.

Comment

The joke is pretty funny and I don't know who alex jones is.

Comment

Head of the conspiracy kooks.

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American conspiracy theorist,[1][2] radio show host, documentary filmmaker, and writer.[3] His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communications Network[4] and WWCR Radio shortwave [5] across the United States, and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.[6][7]

Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his controversial statements about gun control in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.[8] He has accused the US government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing,[9] the September 11 attacks[10] and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology.[11][12] He believes that government and big business have colluded to create a New World Order through "manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and—above all—inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria".[13] Jones describes himself as a libertarian and a paleoconservative.

New York magazine described Jones as "America's leading conspiracy theorist",[14] and the Southern Poverty Law Center describes him as "the most prolific conspiracy theorist in contemporary America."[15] When asked about these labels, Jones said that he finds himself "proud to be listed as a thought criminal against Big Brother".[14]

Alex Jones' Infowars - There is a war on for you mind!

Alex Jones debates Piers Morgan
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Cash View Post
                        I've been watching this unfold all week and I hate to say it but I think Kurt is bat shit crazy.

I don't know if this fucking guy forgot he was famous for a minute or what but generally speaking you don't want to say out loud you think some tiny bitch you used to fuck is a mercenary.
                        we have a new leader for post of 2015

Comment

OK, I've seen the infowars.com billboards on my way to work.

Comment

Ok so I know who alex jones is now however I refused to continue after I read the part about him having a shortwave radio show. That was pretty much enough for me.

Still don't get the joke though

Comment

I think ole Alex will somehow connect Busch's bitch to Benghazi. Maybe she was cheating on Kurt while working as a CIA triple penetration agent?
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                              X