Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good news.

Comment

Its pathetic to see parents and their children walking ouside with masks on. We are sofa fucked and I am not even joking. No, there will be no high school sports this year. I don't even know if their will be school. Wrestling is dead as fuck. If you are a wrestler, find another sport. Worse and worse of them all. Football is going to die of starvation because whatever form emerges will not be good enough to feed into college and pro. It's depressing. All because of some stupid virus which is legitimately bad but the reaction is catastrophic. What happened to the Democrat party? All these years they said Republicans were fascists and literal Nazi's. Look at what Democrats are doing. Trump shouldn't have to threaten to keep churches open.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Tomorrow 100,000 in our county will have died from it....wear your f’ing mask!

Comment

What do you have against masks Cwissy?

Comment

I already look goofy enough. The ironic part is I wore a Detroit Lions helmet at the Machine Shop. If masks become the Ty law, I'll wear them. Otherwise, not for me. Since I am still Covid negative, I'm the smart, normal one.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
            X