Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets react to virus news & other Info from around the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the form holds, we are at the top of the curve and will start to level. Do we really think the United States will be the only country this goes out of control?
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I predict an Easter for the ages. The atheists and never Trumpers not going to like it. Rebirth of the nation!
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Also hit the wall on caring when I can gamble again. Want sports to return of course but more because of the jobs. Maybe I had an inkling something was coming. At the start of year I gave up my accounts I need a VPN for. I can get by on 5 dimes/BOL/BM and a local or two. Just thanked my friends for being so cool and let em keep the balances I had in there. Nothing huge. One guy I didn't have a balance with was really cool to me too when we lost access to stuff. Guys on MW really helped me.

But gambling? Don't care or even think about it at this point.
        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
          I predict an Easter for the ages. The atheists and never Trumpers not going to like it. Rebirth of the nation!
          All anyone can do is hope at this point. We have to go back to work at sometime or things are toast. My wife has like 2 months of sick time. You think she can use it now? Financial sector is essential so they have to remain open. She is an essential employee. Back to work. No fucking crying. They don't fuking care.......LOL

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• You can still bet on some Russia shit @ 5Dimes. Can't wait until the media accuses Putin of starting the virus as another dirty trick to get Trump reelected.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Need a few more games for a rooster.

​​​​​​
              Aliance-Basket Volgograd at Areon Volgograd - MLBL League
              Wed 3/25 11553 Aliance-Basket Volgograd +6½ -120 +205 o156½ -120
              12:00PM 11554 Areon Volgograd -6½ -120 -285 u156½ -120
              X-Team Volgograd at Mestnyye Volgograd - MLBL League
              Wed 3/25 11555 X-Team Volgograd +31½ -120 o142½ -120
              1:15PM 11556 Mestnyye Volgograd -31½ -120 u142½ -120
              Stroitel Kostroma at OLD KGTU Kostroma - MLBL League
              Wed 3/25 11559 Stroitel Kostroma +16½ -120 o136½ -120
              1:30PM 11560 OLD KGTU Kostroma -16½ -120 u136½ -120
              SKIF Vladivostok at Basketclub Vladivostok - MLBL League
              Thu 3/26 11501 SKIF Vladivostok -10½ -120 -555 o139½ -120
              6:00AM 11502 Basketclub Vladivostok +10½ -120 +365 u139½ -120
              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• Shame on Bookmaker and Bet Offline for not canceling the No Masters futures. Purposely keeping open so they don't have to refund.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• The Olympics have been postponed and that's in July. The No Masters was supposed to be in April. Refund the bets. You are holding $400 plus of my money.
                  Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

• I'm surprised to see those two names and no refund yet. Sucks.

Comment

• These idiots in New York standing in line for hours waiting to get a chink virus test. They probably go in negative and come out positive. Stay home!
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

These idiots in New York standing in line for hours waiting to get a chink virus test. They probably go in negative and come out positive. Stay home!
                        O.K. that was funny.

Other thing about the "essential aspect" They only have the hubs open not the individual offices. The Hubs are all staffed with a Nurse and stuff. Probably not going to prevent anything but It's still reassuring a medical expert is there.

Comment

• Only stock I was thinking about buying because the downside was so low and were talking FORD here. It was a tad over 4 and this one is one my wife watches (distressed) and has a talent for. I missed it as its 5.58 now. If we get another dip I will buy some Ford though. I do drive a GT with a V8 after all. It just sit's in my garage but I got that going for me.

Comment

• I would of had to buy before the surge though. I know I should have but try not to look back. Oh well. I said I wouldn't step in front of this and try to time bottom. Sticking to it. If I was younger I would of done it.

It's in the S&P 100 so if market keeps going up it should also with a Beta of 1.28.

3.96 low 10.56 high 52 week.

It would be an ugly buy but little downside like I said and longterm.

Here is some crap from my platform:

F has confirmed that earnings will be announced 04/28/2020. With 10 analysts covering F, the consensus EPS estimate is $0.10, and the high and low estimates are $0.27 and -$0.17, respectively.

Bulls Say
                            • Ford's stock looks very undervalued to us, but we expect it to remain depressed as Ford restructures.
                            • Ford is focusing its investments where it gets the best return, which is why mostly exiting North American car segments is the right move, in our opinion.
                            • CEO Jim Hackett is streamlining Ford's decision-making process by removing bureaucracy.

Bears Say
                            • The auto industry is very cyclical, and until recently, Detroit automakers had been losing significant U.S. market share to foreign automakers for years.
                            • Long-term profitability could be hindered by unions, which traditionally have wanted their share of the pie. The nonunionized import automakers in the U.S. do not have this problem.
                            • Ford's stock can sell off heavily on macroeconomic fears, even if the company itself is doing well. Furthermore, it takes significant investment to fund growth in the auto industry, which limits potential margin expansion.

Morningstar Fair Value Estimate: $11.00

Their equity research has them pretty high. Don't want to print that report though.
                            Last edited by stevo; 03-25-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

The Olympics have been postponed and that's in July. The No Masters was supposed to be in April. Refund the bets. You are holding $400 plus of my money.
                              Ticketmaster and Live Nation doing the same in regards to concerts...I bought 2 Tix to see The Rolling Stones in July, tour is “postponed” no refunds are being issued until concerts are officially cancelled. Just gotta hope Ticketmaster doesn’t declare bankruptcy

Comment

• Originally posted by clevfan View Post

Ticketmaster and Live Nation doing the same in regards to concerts...I bought 2 Tix to see The Rolling Stones in July, tour is “postponed” no refunds are being issued until concerts are officially cancelled. Just gotta hope Ticketmaster doesn’t declare bankruptcy
                                I was going to get a good picture from that. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X