Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets react to virus news & other Info from around the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markets react to virus news & other Info from around the world.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/cuomo-...es-soar-to-76/

Don't know what to think. We only have 3 cases here in AZ and hand sanitizer the only thing sold out. Wife went to shop for home santization stuff before they start gouging us on that.

The thing is survivable and we are in good health so not that concerned. Worried more about panic. They can sell the market off all they want though.
    Last edited by stevo; 03-09-2020, 09:41 AM.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

JFC. We have about week before they cancel March Madness.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

The good news is this hoax will collapse well before November so it's going to backfire once again on the fake news and dirty, desperate Democrats.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Look very closely on where and who is hyping the virus to the point of wrecking the economy. They don't Alan Karre because they think it will hurt Trump. They want a global pandemic and if it takes a few thousand (or million) people dying or triggering another great recession, as long as Trump is not reelected, it's worth it.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Fake news and Democrats absolutely hyping it to tank the economy. Washington, California, New York. I hope God is paying attention whore and makes them pay for this like Ukraine and Russia Russia Russia.
          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I’m in Manatee Co Florida which is where one of the 2 cases in the state started last week...it’s a total cluster fck here in regards on how to handle the outbreak. My next door neighbor went to ER yesterday because she’s been ill all week, (dr office told her they wouldn’t see her with her symptoms and to go to ER), anyhow, they did X-rays, IV, etc and said she has pneumonia...she wanted tested to coronavirus...guess what...no test kids available...so they sent her home and said to quarantine herself for 2 weeks

Comment

You guys just wait, you will see how f’ing serious this stuff is

Comment

Sarasota nurse cared for COVID-19 patient. She says no one has asked how she is feeling

Read more here: https://www.bradenton.com/news/local...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Oh' I think it's serious. I told Cwissy texting and talking about market being high at 29k. The they used the word pandemic and boom. That makes you pay attention.

To many have it all over so it's not going away soon.

As I mentioned more than personal health more concerned about what damage is done to economy and panic. Kinda scary. Never been thru anything like this.
                  “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Also a tad more serious to us as it's a respiratory virus and wife has chronic bronchitis. Good time for her to be off a month. If it get's worse financial institutions will go skeleton on site and have people work from home if need be. JMO there. With technology today I figure they all have a plan in place.

Comment

I'll check back in 2 weeks. I think the fake news will keep going but there won't be an out of control outbreak. In April is when this nonsense will end after the market recovers and the fake news gets a new toy to play with. The sad part is they have lost so much credibility, if a real end of times virus happened, I wouldn't believe it until it was too late as would many. Everything is a crisis, nothing is a crisis.
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Market going to be ugly tomorrow.

Comment

Horny Ted self quarantined. I'll wait clevfan's 2 weeks. If I'm wrong and still alive, will mea cupla.
                          Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Won thing I know. 2020 is going to be a Tiger, boy. Only question is what will be the 9/11 quality event.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I am really interested in tomorrows trading session and public reaction related to weekend news put out. Oil may open at 32 dollars a barrel tomorrow.

Should be interesting. I've been thru the Tech Bubble and dozens of large run-ups and sell offs but never dealt with a pandemic issue. How do you call a bottom on that?

We'll see.

This is how long I've been dong this. I can still remember everyone standing and cheering when Dow hit 1K the very first time....LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X