I'm looking to hire a new writer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to hire a new writer

Been trying for the past two months on social media to try and hire a writer with no success so I figured I would shake the branches here.

As the title states, I'm looking for an all sports writer to work part time from home. Pay is $10/hour to start and I'm looking for at least 20 hours per week but in reality it will be closer to 30. The schedule is flexible provided it doesn't change. What I mean is I can work around most schedules provided it's always the same week to week. If you work nights one week and the next week your off but have a bench trial, it's probably not gonna work.

You duties will include:

- Writing articles
    - Editing and Publishing said articles
    - Distributing said articles through social media and other channels
    - Updating Content
    - Doing things I am currently doing now I don't like doing

A couple things to keep in mind before you send me a PM expressing your desire and devotion...

- Offering to have sex with me may or may not help you chances, keep that in mind before you proposition me.
    - If you don't have experience writing, don't have experience with computers, are an idiot, still use WebTV to get online, are chronically forgetful or generally useless this position might not be a good fit for you.
    - While I want someone experienced I also don't want a whore. If you currently work for or have recently worked for SBR, Doc, TheRX, EOG, etc. I'm not interested in retaining your services. However, if you have worked at these places and are willing to sign a document stating you hate them and will keep all my secrets PM me anyway and I'll think about it.

If you have any questions and they aren't stupid questions please feel free to post them or send them to my in private via PM. That is all.

There you go Hartley. Chance to get back in the Biz. This for TheSpread? I thought you gave up on that after UIGEA. I'll ask your ole pal Paddy if he wants to apply.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

How did I know you would be the first one to chime in once I posted this? I think you have a Google Alert set on me.

I never give up, cat face.

Comment

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I've been writing articles for OSGA since I stopped at MW Dell. You should check them out.

Comment

I would hire Analyzer.
            Guy has great info, and input. Not always accurate, but who is?
            Never sleeps.. You know he'd be loyal, flex-schedule a plus..

I tried to get him a job with an App called SportsTap, before they folded, writing game/match previews, he would have been golden..

PM me for the finders fee, if you hire him-

Comment

Man I was skinny back then. I need to lose some weight. Good times back then.

You should check out Hartley's article delly, they are pretty informative.

BB, I'd consider a finders fee if you bring me someone who doesn't visit MW. Since I made the post here I am technically the finder.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Cash View Post
                Man I was skinny back then. I need to lose some weight. Good times back then.
                I just ate a corned beef sub and a steak a cheese sub, looks like I am gonna have to start tomorrow.

Comment

Do you need to able to read or just write? thanks
                  "you are one sharp son of a bitch" - Yzerman #19 (11/15/2005)

Comment

Sirius question Mikey. Am I on any of your sheets?
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Carib, Heritage, 5Dimes, YouWager - current books. Probably made (and making) you a small fortune.

Bodog/Bovado, Betonline, BetJaimaica, Olympic, Wsex possible older books. Who knows howid I signed up for these. May have been won of your referral links?
                      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I would be ok with that. I can tolerate you in doses. As long as it's not this guy.

Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I have no idea but I doubt it. You can't see names only numbers and since I don't know your name I wouldn't be able to check anyway.

But I never had any relationship with carib, heritage, 5dimes, betonline, wsex or youwager. BetJam and Oly cancelled all sheets a long time ago and Bodog doesn't allow anyone big to play.

Sports book money is dead anyway, anyone who is trying to run a site on sports book money is either out of business or will be soon. The exception to that would be SBR maybe but even though you may still see sites promoting some books they aren't making shit off of them.

Comment

Then why are you keeping TheSpread running? Looks like it's online gambling related to me.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Also there is a rumour you and Pink Ass, aka Calvin Ayre had a falling out. You don't get invited to Bodog pool parties anymore?
                              Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Working...
                              X