This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW Football Handicapping Contest - Standings after week 2

Standings after WEEK 1 (Forgive me if I have any of this wrong, these totals include any pending bets...)

1. The Guesser $10,000
    2. Stevo/Norm $9,900
    3. Drunkengoon $9,865
    4. Analyzer $9,839
    5. Brian $9,730
    6. Chris $9,725
    7. Clev $9,000
    8. Baller $8,750
    9. Cwissy $5,909

Hopefully i have that right, some have not graded some of their plays. So the leader right now, is the only one who hasn't bet. hmmmm. Maybe we should have started by betting $1. I guess that's the only problem with not allowing cents. How do you pay juice on a one dollar bet? Lol.
    Last edited by stevo; 09-10-2019, 03:03 PM.
    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

WEEK 2 STANDINGS

LOL. I started doing this because I thought Clevfan was doing it and she is gone a couple days. Having said that I'm sure Analyzer won't mind me posting it so he doesn't have to.

Kept it in same thread to watch flow of contest.

1. Chris 7972 / 3883 out = 11,855
    2.Guesser who remains perfect. 11,050 Nothing out
    3. Analyzer 10, 446 nothing out
    4.Goon. 10,140 peseta bucks nothing out
    5. Baller 9890 nothing out
    6.AKNorm 9,680 nothing out
    7. Brian 9,600 but ungraded plays no posts since 30th.
    8 clevfan 8000 nothing out
    9. Cwissy. 0

Hope i got it right probably not........LOL
    Last edited by stevo; 09-11-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I still have a chance for a 9 way chop.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
        I still have a chance for a 9 way chop.
        LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          LOL. I started doing this because I thought Clevfan was doing it and she is gone a couple days. Having said that I'm sure Analyzer won't mind me posting it so he doesn't have to.

Kept it in same thread to watch flow of contest.

1. Chris 7972 / 3883 out = 11,855
          2.Guesser who remains perfect. 11,050 Nothing out
          3. Analyzer 10, 446 nothing out
          4.Goon. 10,140 peseta bucks nothing out
          5. Baller 9890 nothing out
          6.AKNorm 9,680 nothing out
          7. Brian 9,600 but ungraded plays no posts since 30th.
          8 clevfan 8000 nothing out
          9. Cwissy. 0

Hope i got it right probably not........LOL
          Thanks Stevo. I just started working on it, and WOW, it's already done. You're awesome!!
          "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

I'm sorry I took the NFL off. Just about everything I considered came in. I stopped playing fantasy football a couple years ago, and with officiating on Sundays, I haven't been able to pay attention to the various changes. It makes it hard to cap early in the season. But then it's hard anytime.

I read somewhere a few weeks ago, that the last 3 times Baltimore went 4-0 in the preseason, they went a combined 10-2 in September those years. They are off to a hot start. I know we can't bet props, but it seems NE is almost always the first team to score. They did that again. They seem to cover the 1st half more often than not, and that came in too. Zimmer has had Atlanta's number, and that didn't change either. I liked Oaklands chances last night, as there's so much negativity around the club, that sometimes that unifies the team. An Us-against-the-world mentality. For whatever reason, when football players think no one believes in them, it motivates them to prove otherwise. That didnt work for the dolphins however.

Props to Chris and the Guesser on a nice week. Cwissy had some good plays too, just a bad time to push. I wish I had bet alot more games over the weekend. I left alot of chicken on the bone.

Comment

Working...
            X