Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HANDICAPPER'S CHALLENGE CONTEST (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote to allow everything. This is a bankroll contest. Everybody has a different strategy, specialty. As long as you grade accurately, who Alan Karres.

2hnrm6v_th.jpg
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I could see if we had some shot taking asshole in the contest like Railbird. Nobody is going to cheat.
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Exactly Cwissy. He wasn't taking a shot. This is us. So Norm and I will vote with player. Every time from here on out. It's all good.
        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I vote yes for 1H, no for 2H
          i also think we should post all of our bets on this thread, and use our personal threads for balance/accounting.
          reasoning is I’d like to easily see what these sharps are playing.
          im also in favor of reduced re-buys, $100 for 5K in chips, etc..
          on the lazy boy all day, I need 3-4 screens at once today.

Comment

I am NOT impressed with Nebraska. Very sloppy football. Minny was not impressive either. Right now it appears the B10 West is Wisconsins to lose.

Watching this Husker team is painful. They look like a bad MAC team. They're playing a very mediocre, if not bad, S. Alabama team, and are having trouble sustaining anything. No running game, no receivers getting separation. Martinez does not look good. Their kicker is out this game. I can't see this Husker team going into Boulder and winning. Buffs would have to be a 10 point favorite right now. Nebraska looks weak on both sides of the ball.
            "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

I vote yes on both. This contest is on your honor, and supposed to be fun. 2nd half bets are fun. It's nice to be able to watch a game, get a feel, and plunk something down on the 2nd half. It's just more fun.
              "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

So Yes to both just to be official.
                “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Live bets are gonna be next..
                  exciting finish to Iowa State. The Northern Iowa kicker is best I’ve seen.

Comment

Nice win by Boise State, on the road, changed venue, down by 18, true freshman QB.

Comment

I vote no to halves, quarters, etc. But if they will be allowed, can we have a vote on teasers?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                        I vote no to halves, quarters, etc. But if they will be allowed, can we have a vote on teasers?
                        I've been fine with teasers. Again, it's a long season, we may as well have a bunch of fun for our money!! I think we can all trust each other. Someone may make a mistake with their math, but I don't think anyone's going to intentionally try to cheat a 1/2 point or whatever.

I have to admit, I hadn't thought about what happens when someone's 3 team is with a -110, -120 and -135. The odds posted in the rules, would be for all games at -110. I don't know if our books show the proper payouts on a parlay without having an account.

Either way, I'm game for a wide open contest. Half of us will probably be near zero by the time this is done anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post

I've been fine with teasers. Again, it's a long season, we may as well have a bunch of fun for our money!! I think we can all trust each other. Someone may make a mistake with their math, but I don't think anyone's going to intentionally try to cheat a 1/2 point or whatever.

I have to admit, I hadn't thought about what happens when someone's 3 team is with a -110, -120 and -135. The odds posted in the rules, would be for all games at -110. I don't know if our books show the proper payouts on a parlay without having an account.

Either way, I'm game for a wide open contest. Half of us will probably be near zero by the time this is done anyway.
                          We could use one of the true parlay calculators like this one: http://www.vegasinsider.com/parlay-calculator/.

If we could do the teaser vote before Week 1 of NFL that would be cool. Lets get all these things voted on so we have a set of rules we can rely on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post

We could use one of the true parlay calculators like this one: http://www.vegasinsider.com/parlay-calculator/.

If we could do the teaser vote before Week 1 of NFL that would be cool. Lets get all these things voted on so we have a set of rules we can rely on.
                            Tomorrow morning I will start a thread for all participants to vote on 1st/2nd half bet and teasers

Comment

Won't be around. My vote is here. If someone could cut and paste if needed in other thread much appreciated.

Comment

Thread to vote on half bets and teasers
                                https://www.majorwagerforum.com/foru...-about-teasers

Comment

Working...
                                X