Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HANDICAPPER'S CHALLENGE CONTEST (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you have to have an account at Bookmaker.
    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

The pawlays being too complicated to grade is wrong. Since no restriction on bet amounts or # of bets, a poster could bet every single line for every game with micro amounts. Who wants to check that for accuracy?
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Had we allowed pawlays, last weekend everybody would have a shot as long as above water. 10,000-1 for $5. No chance straights. Can only take the biggest dog.
        Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

What am i missing about the parlays? They are allowed.

We will go with NFL AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL ONLY. You can wager on sides, totals, moneylines and parlays (8 team max). The 2 books that you can use for your lines are BOOKMAKER AND BETONLINE
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post
            I noticed Cwissy sold half a point on one of his plays. How do I buy or sell points without an account at those books? I don't see any alternate lines.
            Yeah, I had asked about that earlier, buying or selling points. Since you have to be a member to see the drop down menus, I think we should only be allowed to use the prices posted by the 2 books in question, that anyone can see. No buying or selling points. We should clarify that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post

Yeah, I had asked about that earlier, buying or selling points. Since you have to be a member to see the drop down menus, I think we should only be allowed to use the prices posted by the 2 books in question, that anyone can see. No buying or selling points. We should clarify that.
              I agree Guesser. There are definitely times where I think it would make sense to buy 1/2 point, so I'm getting plus 14, instead of 13.5, but if you have to have an account to get that, then it shouldn't be allowed.

At least until bookmaker and betonline sponsor majorwager!! lol. Then they can push us to get account there. LOL.
              "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                What am i missing about the parlays? They are allowed.

We will go with NFL AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL ONLY. You can wager on sides, totals, moneylines and parlays (8 team max). The 2 books that you can use for your lines are BOOKMAKER AND BETONLINE
                yes, that's my understanding as well.
                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post

I agree Guesser. There are definitely times where I think it would make sense to buy 1/2 point, so I'm getting plus 14, instead of 13.5, but if you have to have an account to get that, then it shouldn't be allowed.

At least until bookmaker and betonline sponsor majorwager!! lol. Then they can push us to get account there. LOL.
                  Yes, rule should include no buying points

Comment

BetOnline down for maintenance,, lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                      BetOnline down for maintenance,, lame.
                      It's up for me currently, but if that does ever happen, you can try their sister site, sportsbetting.ag . Lines are identical. And if Bookmaker ever goes down, you can try https://www.justbet.co/ for identical lines.

Comment

Let him in... We are in this to win it not not to lose it.

Besides, he doesn't have the discipline to sit on a stack even if he was guaranteed to win it by doing nothing
                        "Elections are not decided by those who vote but by those who count the votes"

Comment

Are we allowing Non Full game bets? I see one of our players posted a halftime bet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                            Are we allowing Non Full game bets? I see one of our players posted a halftime bet.
                            My understanding was NO. I would like to make 1st half plays, as those are relatively verifiable, but as I understand it, they are not allowed.

Comment

Not allowed

Comment

New vote needed from participants:

should we allow 1st and 2nd half bets...Yes or No...vote in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X