Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HANDICAPPER'S CHALLENGE CONTEST (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe you will get in anyway.
    Looks like you're going to get in and I'm glad. I don't need to lose one of the few people I still talk real betting with. Not that you would of held it against me you are a bigger man than that. Just uncomfortable with it.
    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

That 3 yes and 2 no. I just need 2 more yes. Baller and Drunk?
      Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

That 3 yes and 2 no. I just need 2 more yes. Baller and Drunk?
        Baller in an earlier post said he was fine with it. You're right there.
        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

4 yes
          2 no

need drunkengoon, Brian edwards, and analyzer, to vote

Comment

I'm going to bet ten (10) $1000 bets at the same time. May bust again but at least it will take 0-10.
            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I'm going to bet ten (10) $1000 bets at the same time. May bust again but at least it will take 0-10.

You're going to be in. Good luck.

Comment

Cwissy.....I don't think that you were trying to "game" us. Like I've already posted. I thought the all-in angle is a good idea. Besides, I put this in your thread yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJWdPmYM3U

Comment

I vote yes

Comment

And there you go! Time to cap my bets!
                    Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Done. We want parlays Cwissy:)

Comment

5 yes votes, so Cwissy is back in....use your same thread that u busted out in

Comment

The prize pool is $1500.00

first place $1000.00
                          second place $500.00

* will adjust if we get any new contestants by Friday Aug 30

Comment

I'm going to bet $1000 each game to make it simple. Will go up if my bankroll goes up. Drops under $5000, all balls out time. $25,000 to $40,000 probably where you want be for the Super Show. Then it's Final Jeopardy.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

I don't think it's fair to limit someone's bet. We didn't discuss that before the contest.

But then, we didn't really discuss late entries for a week either. If you were going to extend the deadline, then you probably should have stopped any bets until the extended deadline as well. It just gives the late comers too much information. If someone gets hot they abstain, if several fall on their face, they buy in. They can wait and see if they have a mathematical edge, before buying in. Of course, with $500 added, we all have a plus EV, so none of us can really complain. I certainly can't. Carry-on.

And if any of us think Cwissy has an edge, because he can push in over and over, and continue to rebuy, we certainly have that same option, and I don't see anyone else exercising that option.
                              "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

I noticed Cwissy sold half a point on one of his plays. How do I buy or sell points without an account at those books? I don't see any alternate lines.
                                "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X