• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by analyzer View Post
    Balance $8,857

Green Bay ML -205 (BOL) $4,100 to WIN $2000
    Balance: $10,857
    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Play posted for LSU/Clem. with Clev and Baller. I'll post right after game kicks off.
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

• Balance: $10,857

Clemson +5 -111 (BOL) vs LSU $7770 to WIN $7000

Clemson ML +180 (BOL) vs LSU $3087 to WIN $5557.

For those rooting against DG and Anal, an LSU win by less than 5 is not a good result for you. An LSU cover will eliminate me. A clemson outright win, will put a big dent in DG. It appears one of us will be over 20k by the end of the day.

Comment

• We’re same side here. Man that PI on 3rd and 19 fukin hurt. Clemson maybe gets ball back with plenty of time. Sigh. Still think the Clemson kid can create points need defense!!!
          “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Well,

Good luck Gentlemen. I'm out. I'm disappointed. Next weekend ought to be fun. All 3 of you are right in the mix. I don't mind losing in that way. I tip my cap to Joe Burrow, and those receivers. They are really really good.

DG you are on hot streak. I'll give you credit, you're making good plays down the stretch. Same to you AKN. Some nice parlays. You've been hitting 2 of 3 all year, just couldn't quite put it together.

Best of luck to you both.

Comment

Working...
            X