X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANALYZER'S THREAD

Analyzer's thread

Beginning Balance $10,000

Minnesota Gophers -13 (-120 BOL) vs South Dakota State $360 to win $300 Thurs Night 8 pm cst

Cincii ML (-130 BOL) vs UCLA $260 to win $200. Thurs Night 6 pm Cst
    "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

I think Gopher season win total Over 7.5 is a good play. They have a very favorable schedule, return everyone on offense, and are very big across the front. The are 4 deep at running back, have a couple stud WR's, and a big TE. I think they should be able to do some damage on offense. Defensively they did much better last year after changing coordinators, and they got antoine Winfield back, who was a big loss last year.. They're going to be in every ball game this year. Should be a fun season.
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

I am just experimenting with screen shots. I right clicked on Bookmaker, and then dragged my cursor over the area I wanted to capture. Then clicked copy. Then went on here, and just to the left of the word "Font" in the boxes above, is a little thing you can click on that says "paste from Word", so then I could hit control-V and drop the screen shot in the box. And get the post above. So it is possible to post what you see with screen shots.

Comment

Well, sht, that didn't work.

Comment

Comment

darn. It won't show the screen shot.

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post
                Beginning Balance $10,000

Minnesota Gophers -13 (-120 BOL) vs South Dakota State $360 to win $300 Thurs Night 8 pm cst LOSS

Cincii ML (-130 BOL) vs UCLA $260 to win $200 WINThurs Night 6 pm Cst
                Current Balance $9,840.

South Dakota State played very well. They look like a team that will challenge for an FCS title. They have a young QB who made a couple mistakes, but looks like a very well coached football team. I like the way they played on both sides of the ball.

As for the gophers, they looked very mediocre. They have the appearance of a team that will struggle to finish .500 in the big 10, despite a very soft schedule. Pass protection was weak at times. Tanner Morgan looked a bit like a version of Case Keenum. He makes some nice plays with his feet here and there, and is able to scramble away from some pressure, but he looked a bit rusty and tentative. SDST kept Tyler Johnson bottled up all night. Bateman looked good, and made a nice catch. The gopher running backs do a good job of protecting the football, but their bruising style, with both hands on the football, probably costs them some yards at times. But you can see they've been coached up to protect the ball like it's a new born baby. On the defensive side, they were getting beat alot. SDST ran the ball right down their throat at times. I thought the gophers should have been flagged for multiple defensive pass interference. Those were huge non-calls, and I thought there were at least 3 of them. The gopher special teams on kickoffs got gashed twice, once for a td, and got lucky to have a holding call bring it back. I'd be careful on the gophers this year. They'll probably beat a team or two that they are not supposed to, but they look to lose to a couple shit teams too. The way they looked tonight, I wouldn't be surprised to see them get beat by Fresno st. Hopefully tonight was a bit of a wake up call.

Comment

Current Balance $9,840

BOL Boise St, ML, +205, $100 to win $205 at Florida State.

BOL Nebraska -36, -103, $206 to win $200 vs South Alabama.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3nNOFffbA

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oO18ZbCLbE

Tommy should have won the 1995 Heisman...

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post
                        Current Balance $9,840

BOL Boise St, ML, +205, $100 to win $205 at Florida State. WIN

BOL Nebraska -36, -103, $206 to win $200 vs South Alabama.
                        LOSS
                        Net -1 on these two plays. Nebraska looked very sloppy on offense. VERY sloppy. It's laughable right now to think some were putting Adrian Martinez in the Heisman talk. I like him, but he looked very tentative, and was forcing balls to the go-to receiver, instead of looking elsewhere. I saw quite a few backside receivers or even check downs, with nothing but real estate in front of them, and AM wasn't looking. He'll get coached up in film. I think all of the hype had the offense playing very tight. But I don't see enough play makers. I think they will struggle to beat average big 10 opponents. Their defense got pushed around, but made some plays. They scored 2 defensive td's and 1 punt return td, or they might have lost to South Alabama. It's tough to be a gopher and husker fan at the moment, they looked like they'll fight for 4th or 5th in the big 10 west.

I was watching FSU 2nd half. It was over 100 degrees heat index, and funny, the team from the north (Boise St) looked like they handled it better. FSU looked completely gassed.

CURRENT BALANCE $9,839

Comment

Current Balance $9,839.

Army +23 @ Michigan -112 (betonline) Risking $560 to win $500.

Army ML +1011 (BM) Risking $50 to win $505.

Comment

Colorado ML +155 vs Nebraska (BM) Risking $200 to win $310

Comment

Fresno St ML +142 (BM) vs Minnesota Risking $200 to win $284

Comment

Working...
                              X