X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankroll: $18,350

Wyoming -7 (-109) vs. Georgia State: $2,725 to win $2,500 at BM

Comment

Nice win Chris. You make 2 big bets in 2 months, and cash them both. Well done. Welcome back. LOL. You're picking some nice spots. I wish I had been a little bit more picky the last few weeks, but it's fun to make plays and have some interest in the games. It's a good entertainment value for $100. I get to make hundreds of bets, and feel like I have a Grand riding on all of them. LOL. well, now that you're pulling away, maybe $500. But it's still fun.

I missed a few opportunities today. I've gotten so beat up, I thought i'd slow down. It was the wrong time to take a break, as just about everything went as I expected. oh well.

This is bound to get a little crazy the last few weeks. I imagine there will be some stacks pushed in. I was hoping to get my bankroll built up a little before then, but that didn't happen.

Good luck.
      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by analyzer View Post
        Nice win Chris. You make 2 big bets in 2 months, and cash them both. Well done. Welcome back. LOL. You're picking some nice spots. I wish I had been a little bit more picky the last few weeks, but it's fun to make plays and have some interest in the games. It's a good entertainment value for $100. I get to make hundreds of bets, and feel like I have a Grand riding on all of them. LOL. well, now that you're pulling away, maybe $500. But it's still fun.

I missed a few opportunities today. I've gotten so beat up, I thought i'd slow down. It was the wrong time to take a break, as just about everything went as I expected. oh well.

This is bound to get a little crazy the last few weeks. I imagine there will be some stacks pushed in. I was hoping to get my bankroll built up a little before then, but that didn't happen.

Good luck.
        Ha. Thank you sir.

Me "picking my spots" was not intentional. Just got super busy toward the end of the season. Was planning on betting ~$500 on all my official Twitter picks, which I think were >60% during the last few months (89-62-4 for the season). If I had done that, I'd be a few thousand theoretical contest dollars higher, and probably more than double the closest person. Now someone can still go all in, double up and pass me.

Comment

Current Bankroll: $20,850

Comment

Bankroll: $20,850

Indiana-Tennessee under 55.5 (-108): $1,404 to win $1,300 at BOL

Comment

New bankroll: $22,150

Comment

Looks like we have a winner.
                Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Somebody wake Christopher up. Goon leads with Chris second and Norm and I stalking right behind.:)
                  “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I apologize, Chris still the leader and goon 2nd and Stevo/Norm 3rd. Just happy to have made it this far vs this competition.

So DON"T wake him up..............LOL
                    “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

You guys have to be careful to stay ahead of Brian. I'd hate to see him capture 1st or 2nd, simply because he still has 8k or whatever, and the rest of you went bankrupt. I don't think he's played in 2 months.
                      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Brian Edwards hasn't made a play since Oct 10th.

Comment

I didn't know Brian was still playing because it had been so long I never opened thread. 8 k and a big parlay bam.

Comment

Bankroll: $22,150

Tennessee-Kansas City under 53 (-112): $5,600 to win $5,000 at BOL

Comment

O.K. who woke him up?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                O.K. who woke him up?
                                The grains of sand drifting toward the bottom side of the hourglass!

Comment

Working...
                                X