Utah State at Wake Forest -4.0.....Friday August 30, 2019 8:00 pm EST

$100 Two-Team Parlay
    UCLA +3.0
    Wake Forest -4.0

If wins +$260.....Bankroll $10,260
    If loses -$100.....Bankroll $9,900

Comment

Here we go Norm. Let's have some fun.
      “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Well I know one play will be on Sportscenter tomorrow. That was a fumble and TD. The whistle was well after he picked it up and how could the ref tell he was down for sure. Play on and let them review it. Once he called him down it's done.

Eh', was exciting and we just started. Long way to go.
        “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Beginning Bankroll: $10,000

Lines from BetOnLine (BL)
          UCLA +3.0 at Cincinnati.....Thursday August 29, 2019 7:00 pm EST
          Utah State at Wake Forest -4.0.....Friday August 30, 2019 8:00 pm EST

$100 Two-Team Parlay.....LOST -$100
          UCLA +3.0 Lost 24-14.....Lost 24-17 with spread
          Wake Forest -4.0 Won 38-35.....Lost 34-35 with spread

Current Bankroll: $9,900

Comment

Current Bankroll: $9,900

Lines from Bookmaker (BM)
            Oregon Ducks +4.0 at Auburn Tigers..... Saturday, August 31, 2019 7:30 pm EST (Dallas, Texas)
            Oregon +4.0 $220 to win $200

If wins +$200.....Bankroll $10,100
            If loses -$220.....Bankroll $9,680

Comment

Missed Aub FG to end half. 14-6 Quackers. Not going to get to watch 2nd half. Bring it in Norm.

Comment

Just getting to see that last play now. WTF. I thought they would for for a quick out get out of bounds and FG. The I see a one on one outside and "fuck"

Plenty of cash left Norm. Lots of time.

Comment

The Bowl contest coming up and has the same rules all these years with a few tweeks. Sorry this developed into the type of contest that isn't your thing. I kinda knew this would happen. In the future we can talk about teaming up on contest once final rules are posted. Thank you again Norm for being my partner. It's much appreciated and as explained I get to cheer on someone specific and join in convo.

Comment

stevo..... I have no problems with where this contest is now regarding the rules..... I was only pointing-out that second-half plays have a unique problem being validated because of several issues..... I obviously did not do a good job of explaining it..... Then, briane11 pointed-out that it would be difficult to verify (using timestamps) second-half plays because they can start at different times..... That's when clevefan interjected that second-half plays could be a problem..... I also realized that live-betting has the same timestamp problems as second-half plays..... So, I wanted to avoid that becoming an issue later-on..... As regards to anybody on this board, I see them as tough competitors, as am I.... So, I'm sure that we are all still "cool" with each other....

Now, I was more upset with the Oregon/Auburn outcome than I was with the second-half plays issue..... Thank goodness I only risked $220 of our bankroll....Hopefully, we got all of our tough-beats out of the way early..... I doubt it, but a boy can dream.....

Comment

Originally posted by AKNorman View Post
                      stevo..... I have no problems with where this contest is now regarding the rules..... I was only pointing-out that second-half plays have a unique problem being validated because of several issues..... I obviously did not do a good job of explaining it..... Then, briane11 pointed-out that it would be difficult to verify (using timestamps) second-half plays because they can start at different times..... That's when clevefan interjected that second-half plays could be a problem..... I also realized that live-betting has the same timestamp problems as second-half plays..... So, I wanted to avoid that becoming an issue later-on..... As regards to anybody on this board, I see them as tough competitors, as am I.... So, I'm sure that we are all still "cool" with each other....

Now, I was more upset with the Oregon/Auburn outcome than I was with the second-half plays issue..... Thank goodness I only risked $220 of our bankroll....Hopefully, we got all of our tough-beats out of the way early..... I doubt it, but a boy can dream.....
                      That was tough beat. While it was refreshing to see a coach have the balls to throw to the endzone in that situation, very few would have taken that risk. Most would have set up for a medium field goal and take their chances. Especially considering AU has a pretty good kicker. I know you weren't on it, but That NW beat was horrendous too.

For the record, I'm cool with where the rules are at right now. 2nd halves are fun, and I think a person can find some value in those, but it's almost impossible to verify. 2nd half lines change extremely fast too. You can't hardly type up a play, and not have the line change. 2nd half plays would have created a big fiasco come superbowl I think. Everyone would be trying to do a first half/ 2nd half double double trying to get back into the money. All of the 2nd half plays would have to be private PM to clev or similar. It would be interesting to see how different everyone's plays were, but may have created some hard feelings. I think we've all seen half time plays go from -105 to -125 in a blink of an eye. There would be some that would be parlaying the 2nd half, with a 2nd half side, and 2nd half total in the superbowl. It could have gotten really messy. I guess that's assuming we aren't all at zero by that point.

This contest should be quite a bit of fun during the bowl season.
                      "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

If the ending is anything like the last contest you did Analyzer it's going to be GREAT!

Good luck rest of way:)

Comment

Prior Bankroll: $9,900

Lines from Bookmaker (BM)
                          Oregon Ducks +4.0 at Auburn Tigers..... Saturday, August 31, 2019 7:30 pm EST (Dallas, Texas).....LOST $220.....BAD BEAT!!!!!
                          Oregon +4.0 $220 to win $200..... Lost 27-21.....Lost 27-25 with spread

Current Bankroll $9,680

Comment

We need to have a thread with current standings.
                            Fuck you, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlyn Cwissy View Post
                              We need to have a thread with current standings.
                              Are you volunteering to keep that up to date Cwissy?
                              "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X