Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG BALLER'S THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BIG BALLER'S THREAD

    Contest Thread for Big Baller

  • #2
    Ticket Number: 124316204
    Aug 2404:05 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Aug 2402:15 PM CFB STRAIGHT BET
    [291] FLORIDA -7-115 (@ THE CITRUS BOWL - ORLANDO, FLORIDA (ESPN))
    Risk 1150 to win 1000
    Beginning Balance 10,000
    5Dimes site

    Comment


    • #3
      Ticket Number: 124337102
      Aug 2407:35 PM
      INTERNET / -1 Aug 2407:06 PM CFB STRAIGHT BET
      [294] HAWAII u70½-110 (CBS-SN)
      Risking 1100
      5dimes

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
        Ticket Number: 124316204
        Aug 2404:05 PM
        INTERNET / -1 Aug 2402:15 PM CFB STRAIGHT BET
        [291] FLORIDA -7-115 (@ THE CITRUS BOWL - ORLANDO, FLORIDA (ESPN))
        Risk 1150 to win 1000
        Beginning Balance 10,000
        5Dimes site
        Baller, please note, Bookmaker and Betonline are the two official sportsbooks for this contest. I see you listed 5dimes. I see a ticket number, was this a REAL play?
        "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by analyzer View Post

          Baller, please note, Bookmaker and Betonline are the two official sportsbooks for this contest. I see you listed 5dimes. I see a ticket number, was this a REAL play?
          His vigs were close to Bet Online and Bookmaker at the time he placed them. He took the worst of vig on the 1st play, and the best of it on the second but they average out about the same. I hope for his sake they weren't real plays.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post

            His vigs were close to Bet Online and Bookmaker at the time he placed them. He took the worst of vig on the 1st play, and the best of it on the second but they average out about the same. I hope for his sake they weren't real plays.
            The ticket number leads me to think that he actually set up an account with 10k in it. I wouldn't think you could get a ticket number on a pseudo play.
            "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

            Comment


            • #7
              STRAIGHT BET
              [291] FLORIDA -7-115 (@ THE CITRUS BOWL - ORLANDO, FLORIDA (ESPN))
              LOSE
              LOSE
              08/24/2019 02:15 PM
              INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 124337102
              Aug 24 07:46 PM
              CFB STRAIGHT BET
              [294] HAWAII u70½-110 (CBS-SN)
              LOSE
              LOSE
              08/24/2019 07:06

              Comment


              • #8
                Baller Balance: 7750
                8/25/19

                Comment


                • #9
                  Balance 7750
                  Cincy -102 (-3) to win 1000 thru Bookmaker.net

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                    Balance 7750
                    Cincy -102 (-3) to win 1000 thru Bookmaker.net
                    Betonline has a better line at the time of your post, -3(-100). Might as well save $20.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      thanks Guesser:
                      Betonline has a better line at the time of your post, -3(-100). Might as well save $20.
                      Balance 7750
                      Cincy -100 (-3) to win 1000 thru Bookmaker.net

                      My local guy's site has Utah -5.5, any of those out there?

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Balance 7750

                        Cincy -100 (-3) to win 1000 thru Bookmaker.net
                        WINNER,
                        New balance 8750

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Second Half Oregon Ducks (+3.5) -110 to win 2000 chips
                          Bookmaker line

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Big Baller View Post
                            Second Half Oregon Ducks (+3.5) -110 to win 2000 chips
                            Bookmaker line
                            You're making things complicated Baller. 2nd half bets haven't been approved yet. We're supposed to finalize a vote on Sunday.
                            "If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              6550 new balance, Ducks coaching staff sucks, they played completely different strategy in second half.
                              even if we disallow 2H bets, ill take the loss.
                              had a good week going with my local guy until that debacle..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X